Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Timeus Day 2: Out of School Term 3 Reflection 2018

Image result for Gaming


IALT: Reflect on What I did at home during school day.

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the day that I
didn't went to school but I did something during that day out of school, So I stayed home because I was feeling a but ill and I was unable to to go to school so my mum decided for me to stay home. What I doing during that time was that I finishing up a bit of homework using my spare time just to get things done before going back to school and then after that I play some of my games on my PS4 because I just wanted to be entertain to play games so that I can be able to just focus on something that I wanted to do

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment