Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Timeus Student Leaders: Leadership Programme Term 3 2018


Image result for Integrity

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the Student leader: Leadership Programme. The reason why I am going to be talking about iit is because I would be able to show leadership towards my teammates and also my student leaders. So today I am going to be talking about my programme that was all about showing leadership towards other people when you come into situation.

But we were learning the most important topic about leadership which is integrity, What I know about about integrity is that it is all about telling the truth and always listening to your conscience. These are the things that are really important to follow because you will choose the choices that you make throughout your whole life, So that what we are learning which is integrity.

What I like about the programme is that you can learn what integrity means and how it works in a group discussion or if you are talking at home.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog!
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment